Green Adventure Tours is hosting a Women’s Trinidad and Tobago: Rainforests to Reef Tour + Leatherback sea Turtles during summer from June 7 to June 14, 2024. The trip will be led by trip leader Aimee Lowe.
Interested ones are urged to sign up before January 15th, 2024. This 8-day trip is only for women and will include moderate physical activities and daily excursions.
This tour will offer the attendees to explore the balance of tropical rainforest and marine ecosystems, in all of the fun ways including activities like Snorkelling, hiking, kayaking, and rappel down a 72ft waterfall.
The incredible tour will unveil the real Caribbean while seeing the wild wonders from rainforests, colourful coral reefs and close encounters with Living dinosaurs and leatherback sea turtles.
- The trip will include hiking in one of the Earth’s oldest protected Rainforest for birding with species from Central and South America
- The attendees will perform snorkelling over coral reefs with Fishes and invertebrates
- The tourists will perform a river hike to Avocat Waterfall and rappel down the 72ft waterfall into a natural pool and a “lime” in savannah
- The tour includes a night-time paddle across a lagoon filled with blue-green glowing creatures.
- The attendees will explore two sanctuaries, including Caroni Swamp in Trinidad & Little Tobago in Tobago.
- The tour also includes initiatives like Helping to save endangered Leatherback Sea Turtles and releasing them for their first swim at dusk.
- The tourists will Step back to the land of the dinosaurs to experience an epic encounter with a 500-pound Leatherback Sea Turtle while she crawls to the beach to lay their eggs.
- The attendees will see the complete process of digging and laying and learn about this magical animal from local guides.