Caribbean: The package for 14 night Caribbean Cruise; P&O’s the newest ship Arvia announced from £999 per person, the cruise will depart on December 8, 2023.
The package includes the service of return transfers and return flights from Manchester.
- 4 pools
- 30 bars and restaurants
- 8 entertainment venues
Even, the prices for package vary:
- £999.00 per person for Inside Cabin
- £1199.00 per person for Outside View Cabin
- £1399.00 per person for Balcony Cabin
The plans for all the 15 days are already scheduled as follows:
- Day 1 – Flight to Bridgetown and Barbados
- Day 2 – Sight seeing of Bridgetown and Barbados
- Day 3 – Sea
- Day 4 – Tortola Virgin Island, British
- Day 5 – Sea
- Day 6 – La Romana
- Day 7 – Sea
- Day 8 – St Maarten
- Day 9 – Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
- Day 10 – Sea
- Day 11 – Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis
- Day 12 – Fort de France, Martinique
- Day 13 – Castries, Saint Lucia
- Day 14 – Sea
- Day 15 – Bridgetown, Barbados and a flight to Manchester
The package includes drinks for supplement. Even, the cabins are based on some requirements which are as follows:
- Two sharing
- Price as per the availability and change
- Special restaurants
- Additional charges may also be added for the special restaurants.
The breathtaking views will be offered by the cruise, making it a wonderful experience for the passengers.
Services included in the package will offer special experiences to the people visiting. The exciting nature and the amazing places to explore for the tourists will make it more attractive to be on the sneak peak.
The deal with these exciting prices is bound to give all the joy to the visitors by offering each day a new place as mentioned above.
The special services like food and drinks are to give super cool vibes of the rich heritage.
Also, this season, a large number of passengers are expected to visit the regions with the expected raised tourism.
Chloe Wilson, a distinguished graduate from Stanford University, pursued her passion in Environmental Science with outstanding academic achievements. Chloe found her calling in environmental activism and journalism, aiming to raise awareness about climate change and sustainable practices.