St Kitts and Nevis: Thirty Two tracks associated with Sugar Mas 52 got released by St Kitts and Nevis National Carnival Committee on two radio stations on November 17.
The count of 32 energetic songs were taken from 14 dynamic Road March Contenders, showcased the musical talent of the country.
The commitment of releasing the tracks was done five weeks ago before the commencement of Road March judging at J’ouvert.
Significantly, as the tracks got released, the commitment successfully got implemented as well.
The released tracks define the Sugar Mas 52 through the rhythms and melodies of the songs.
Interestingly, the road march as the celebrations of Sugar Mas 52 will feature a new version of competition during the Grand Parade on January 1, 2024.
Moreover, the contribution of 14 contenders to the tracks of Sugar Mas are as follows:
- Grand Masters Band – Happy, Wrong Man, Different Level, Keep Out, What A Want.
- Stadics – Bumper Heat, We Music
- Asap Band – Take a Ride, We Carnival
- Short Dan Ft DSac band – Face Dung
- Small Axe Band – Hard to Beat, Showcase, Touch de Road
- Upset Squad – Waist (Pirate), No Fake Bum
- King Honesty – Beat de Drum, Bun dem Calories
- 5 Star Pino – 2 Can Play that Game (Jam on Somebody)
- Klymate – Road, Real Mas
- Starr Black – Steel Pan Rapsody, Steel Pan Sonics
- Jervin – Carnival Sickness
- Kollision Band – Gee dem Pressure, Jet Ski, Bring it, Cookie, Big Batty
- Nu vybes Band International – Ken & Barbie, Road Call, Memo
- Bary C – “Pumping Water”
The released soundscapes promise to vibe on the music through its music, tones and songs. This even ensures to make the Sugar Mas 52 unforgettable.
Even, the road march anthem will head towards the joy of the celebrations.
All in all, St Kitts and Nevis national carnival committee is so excited to see the celebrations of Sugar Mas 52.
Chloe Wilson, a distinguished graduate from Stanford University, pursued her passion in Environmental Science with outstanding academic achievements. Chloe found her calling in environmental activism and journalism, aiming to raise awareness about climate change and sustainable practices.