Castries, Saint Lucia: The retail prices of the fuel product called LPG 100 lb witnessed significant changes. On the other hand, the prices of the fuel products of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, LPG 20 and 22 lb cylinders remain unchanged.
Coming with the new price update, the government of Saint Lucia announced that the people should keep the changes in their minds. They stated that with the changes that happened in the international oil prices, the government had issued the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism. The changes in the retail prices of the different fuel products have come into effect from Monday, September 5, 2022.
As per the notice, here are the details of the price of the fuel products:
- GASOLINE witnessed no change in its price as the old price was $3.95 per litre or $17.95 per gallon, and so is with the new price.
- Kerosene is also untouched because of the same price digits, which is $3.91 per litre or $17.77 per gallon.
- Diesel comes up with no changes, and the new price of the product is similar to the old one, which is $3.95 per litre or $17.95 per gallon.
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $45.27 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) has also remained untouched due to the similarity with the old prices, which is $49.79 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) witnessed a significant decline as the old price was $320.49, and now it stands at $303.53 per cylinder
- The retail price of the 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $15.44 per cylinder; on the other hand, the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $16.99 per cylinder.
Further, the government of Saint Lucia outlined that the next adjustment of the retail price of the fuel product will be announced on Monday, September 26, 2022.