Castries, Saint Lucia: The Ministry of Youth Development and Sports of Saint Lucia will host the celebration for International Children’s Day 2022.
The celebration will be held on November 19, 2022. Under the theme “Equality and Inclusion for Every Child”, the Ministry of Sports celebrates the day by hosting the children’s fair.
It stated, “The Ministry of Youth Development and Sports will be celebrating International Children’s Day 2022 on November 19 under the theme Equality and Inclusion for Every Child.”
The children’s fair will be held on Saturday, November 19, 2022, at the Marigot Playing Field, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The Ministry of Youth Development and Sports of Saint Lucia invited every citizen to participate in the celebration and asked them to encourage children for their exciting journey.
“IT’S GOING TO BE A FUN DAY FOR THE FAMILY, “said the ministry.
Various activities for the children will be held at the Children’s Day Fair. The activities are dedicated to the children and will be worked as a two-way for them. The activities will entertain and teach new things to children simultaneously.
Read Here: List of activities to be held in the fair:
- Face Painting- The activity will make the children come out with new ideas and creativity. The activities make them think widely and give them a chance to express themselves profoundly.
- Bouncy castle- It will boost their stamina and efficiency in doing any work.
- Trampoline- It will encourage students to show their uniqueness in different aspects.
- Bun Eating Contest- The activity will increase the confidence of children among them.
- Show cone- The children’s fair will also consist snow fair to entertain the children.
- Popcorn- Boost the interest of children in the fair.
Further, the Children’s Day Fair will consist of lots of fun games and entertainment and enhance different skills of children.
The Ministry of Sports invited the people to explore new adventures of life with children at the fair.