Castries, Saint Lucia: The Cultural Development Foundation of Saint Lucia is inviting all Saint Lucian Artists to participate in the arts component, Arts and The City. Deputy Prime Minister Ernest Hilaire also called for the talented artists of the country.
The deadline for the submission of the entries for Arts and the City is April 25, 2023. Ernest Hilaire took to Facebook and stated, “As we gear up for the return of the Saint Lucia Jazz and Arts Festival this year it would not be a true Saint Lucian festival without the participation of our people.”
Deputy Prime Minister said that the Cultural Development Foundation is inviting all Saint Lucian Artists to participate in the arts component, Arts and The City. He also shared the details of the festival.
“We are a talented nation, a nation that we are all proud of. Let us put our talents on show to the world! See images for more information on how to participate,” Ernest Hilaire added.
CALL FOR ARTISTS
- Accept Submissions: Painting. Sculpture. Photography. Installations
- Entry Requirements: Artist biography. Title of Work. Year of work.
- Work medium. Size of work. Five to ten (5-10) digital images on email.
- Images should be presented in JPEG format with image size set to 300 dpi resolution, 4″ x 6″ image size, approximately.
- Registration Fee: Free
- Entries Due: April 25th, 2023
- Name of Event: Art and the City Visual Exhibition
- Work Media: Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Installations.
- Entry Requirements: Artist biography. Title of Work. Year of work. Work medium. Size of work. Five to ten (5-10) digital images on email. Images should be presented in JPEG format with image size set to 300 dpi resolution, 4″ x 6″ image size, approximately.
- Registration fee: Free
- Entries Due: April 25th. 2023
- Selection Process: Art and the City reserves the right to select all works from submission.
- Notification to artist: Artists will be notified by email.
- Accepted Artwork: Canvas painting should not be framed. Artists/ Art and the
- City will hang and display work. Wall space, pedestals will be provided.
- Delivery: Cultural Development Foundation
- Exhibit: May 7th – May 11th
- Pickup Artwork by: May 12th at 10am
- Publicity: All publicity will be handled by Art Square, CDF and the Saint Lucia Jazz and Arts Festival
- Sales: All works are for sale except where restricted.
- For more info:[email protected] or tel: 1 (758) 457-9021