Castries, Saint Lucia: Saint Lucia announced the flight schedule from other Caribbean destinations. The airlines such as LIAT, interCaribbean, Air Antilles, Caribbean Airlines, British Airways, L’Express Des Isles, and Capo Rosso will come into the countries.
READ HERE: Full schedule of the flights
- The flight of LIAT from Antigua and Barbuda to Saint Lucia will fly two times per week. The days of the flights are Thursday, Saturday.
- The flights from Barbados to Saint Lucia will enhance the journey of the visitors. The airlines for the route are interCaribbean, Air Antilles, Caribbean Airlines and LIAT. InterCaribbean will fly 16 times on Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Air Antiless will fly seven times on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Caribbean Airlines will fly three times on Sun, Thurs, Fri and LIAT will fly two times on Mon and Friday on the route.
- InterCaribbean, Air Antilles and L’Express Des Isles will provide service on the route from Dominica to Saint Lucia for six, three and seven days per week respectively. interCaribbean will fly on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, and Friday. Air Antilles will provide service on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. L’Express Des Isles will fly on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday.
- The flight from Grenada to Saint Lucia provide enhanced travel experience to the travellers. LIAT will provide service one day per week which is Monday. British Airways will provide service three days on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- The service from Guadeloupe to Saint Lucia will be provided by L’Express Des Isles on Seven days. The days are Sunday, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Saturday.
- British Airways will provide service from Guyana to Saint Lucia for two days. The flight will fly on Monday and Thursday.
- The service will be provided from Martinique to Saint Lucia. Air Antilles will provide service on the route for four days which is Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri. Cepo Rosso will provide service on the route for three days on Wed, Fri, Sun. L’Express Des Isles will fly for seven days which are Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat.
- LIA will provide service from St Kitts and Nevis to Saint Lucia for one days which is Saturday.
- The service will be provided from St Vincent and the Grenadines to Saint Lucia. interCaribbean will fly on the route for three days such as Sun, Tues and Fri. Caribbean Airlines will provide service for one day and that is Thursday. The service on the route will be provided by LIAT for two days such as Mon and Fri.
- Two flights will fly on the route from Trinidad and Tobago to Saint Lucia. Caribbean Airlines will fly for six days which are Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat. British Airways will fly for two days which are Tue and Friday.