Caribbean: Rubis Caribbean introduces the online competition “Fuel your Fun with Rubis” for the four countries; Grenada, Saint Lucia, Barbados, Guyana.
A random winner will be selected from each country and the competition will end on October 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
What to do to win the competition?
- From the screen, five differences are to be spotted
- The spotted differences are to be mentioned in the comment.
- The differences can even be screen grabbed, circled or listed.
- Country is to be represented from the four countries by using the flag.
For the three countries that are Grenada, Saint Lucia and Grenada, the Rubis gift card worth $100 will be given to the entries.
However, entries from Guyana will be awarded with $10,000 Ultra Tec Fuel Voucher.
Followed by this competition, there are other power prizes as well which will draw on November 6, 2023 (Monday).
The prizes for all the four countries are different which are as follows:
- For Barbados: Mac book Air and Air Pods 3rd Gen. from i Shop
- For Grenada: Samsung S23 from Flow
- For Guyana: $100,000 Topaz Jewellery gift voucher
- For Saint Lucia: 2 night staycation for 2 at Royalton St Lucia
Rubis Caribbean is an energy company of the Caribbean which was established in 1990 which specialize in petroleum products and chemicals. The organization leads in the distribution of the fuel.
The organization works various Caribbean Islands which are:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- St Vincent
The organization is the largest fuel supplier in the Caribbean region as the company distributes the petroleum and fuels globally.
The company deals with the products after testing and sticks to the communities with which the company operates as well.
The reputation of the company makes it stand out of the queue and the promise of providing tested and quality products to the regions raises the goodwill.
Chloe Wilson, a distinguished graduate from Stanford University, pursued her passion in Environmental Science with outstanding academic achievements. Chloe found her calling in environmental activism and journalism, aiming to raise awareness about climate change and sustainable practices.