Barbados is gearing up to host their most sought after annual food and drink themed, “Barbados Food and Rum Festival”. To countdown to the early hosting of the event, the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc host weekly popups.
The events serve as a method for the stakeholders of the Barbados Food and Rum festival to increase and anticipation surrounding the environment.
The next weekly popup will be held on Friday, September 15, 2023. The event will featured a glimpse of what the people can expect from the main event. The weekly popup will have a number of food and rum variants alongside some of the best entertainment for the attendants.
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc shared some details about the upcoming weekly popup. The event will be held at BTMI Car Park at Warrens, St Michael. The entry into the venue and event is free for all the interested people. The Popup scheduled for Friday, September 15, 2023 is scheduled to start at 6:00 PM and run for the next three hours.
The attendants will have access to some of the most delicious food, cooked by the remarkabke chef Creig Greendige. The chef will offer:
- Food and Rum Loaded Fries
- Fresh cut potato or Sweet patato fries with your Choice of:
- Proper Pork w/ local smoked ham & bacon $20
- Oistins Grilled Steak Fish $20
- Braised Black Belly Lamb $20
- Bajan Seasoned Baked Chicken $20
- Grilled Medium Shrimp $25
- Roma Alfredo Pasta with a choice of:
- Fried Chicken $25
- Propper Pork with ham and bacon $25
- Grilled Steak Fish $25
- Cajun Jumbo Shrimp $30
- Roasted Vegetable Alfredo $25
The event will also feature famous mixologist Philip Antoine
His offering will include:
- Spiced Rum Sour
- Cockspur old gold rum | Spiced infused syrup Lime Juice
- Cockspur Tropical Daquiri
- Cockspur Splash Flavoured rum | Simple syrup | Lime juice
- Smoked whiskey sour
- Whiskey | Lime juice | Simple syrup | Cinnamon Smoke
- Casanova Liquid Artistry Signature Cocktails
- The bajan ruby punch –
- Rum, sorrel, cinnamon, various spices, lime, coconut.
- Summer Cooler
- Rum, coconut, lime, cream soda syrup
- Nova Pssion –
- Rum, passion fruit juice, lime, bay leaf infusion
- Nova Creme –
- (creamy) rum, cinnamon, all spice, vanilla, nutmeg
Music and entertainment will be provided by DJ Jamarr The Star
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc has invited the people ofBarbados to attend the event in large numbers and show their excitement to the upcoming Food and Rum Festival. The tickets for the festival are currently on sale.