Nevis: Nevis Mango Festival 2023 is all set to return to the shores of the island from June 30 to July 2, 2023. The Tourism authority has also announced the schedule of the festival and invited the patrons to experience the rich fruit heritage of Nevis.
READ HERE: Full schedule of Nevis Mango Festival 2023
On Friday, June 30, 2023:
- Event at 10: 00 am: Official Launch of The Mango Festival at Dew Drops Restaurant at 10: 00 am.
- FEATURING: Cooking Demonstration
- Event at 1: 00 pm: Mango Festival Open Day at Indian Castle Fruit Orchard
- FEATURING: Mango Tasting, Mango Eating Competition, Mango Mixologist Competition, and a Mango Hunt
- Event at 6: 30 pm: Mango Cocktail Bar Crawl on Pinney’s Beach
On Saturday, July 1, 2023:
- Event at 12:00 PM: Taste of Nevis Food Tour
- Event at 7: 30 pm: Supper Club at Mount Nevis Hotel
On Sunday, July 2, 2023:
- Event at 1:00 PM: For the Love of Mangoes at Malcolm Guishard Park
- FEATURING: Chefs Competition, Wellness Zone, Mango 101, Kids Zone, Chef Samples
Nevis Mango Festival took to Facebook and stated, ”The countdown to your favorite time of the year is on and we have the official schedule.”
Nevis Tourism Authority stated that they curated a programme of authentic experiences which are equal parts fun and inspiring and we can’t wait to see you. Tickets go on sale soon so be sure to check back in with us here and via nevismangofest.com
“In the meantime we would love to share some of YOUR favorite Mango Festival memories – tag us, or slide into our DM’s with your best photo or reel and we’ll share it on our socials, ”said the Nevis Mango Festival.
On the final day of this years festival, the visitors will experience for a full day of Mango inspired:
- Food Tastings (22 amazing food vendors to choose from)
- Chefs’ Competition (St Kitts vs Nevis)
- Masterclass Cooking Demo with Chef Brigette
- Wellness Workshops
- Panel Discussions
- Shopping and all things Mango on the largest day.
- Music, Moko Jumbies, and much more entertainment awaits.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
- A little extra cash for shopping and to top up on your food samples
- Picnic blankets for you and your crew to lounge on (there will be benches and a few chairs available, but what’s better than claiming an area on a blanket with your friends?)
- Sunblock – it’s going to be HOT and we want you to protect your skin
- Sun hats for the sam
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.