Nevis: Premier of Nevis and the leader of the Concerned Citizens Movement- Mark Brantley, took to social media and shared an update on the Republic of Serbia Scholarship 2022.
He added,”Truly happy to see our national efforts still bearing good fruit. Young people I am begging you not to let these opportunities go to waste. APPLY APPLY APPLY.”
The Nevis Island Administration, Ministry of Human Resources is delighted to announce the Republic of Serbia Scholarship 2022. This scholarship is made available to one:
(1) National of Saint Kitts and Nevis wishing to pursue
undergraduate and graduate studies in Serbia.
Kindly note that applicants should not be older than 26 years old.
The benefits of the scholarship include, but are not limited to:
- Serbian language preparatory courses;
- Accommodation and food in student centres: Resident visa;
- Monthly scholarship monetary award; and Health Insurance
- The scholarship does not cover airfare, public transportation and the cost of textbooks.
- The deadline for applications to be submitted to the Ministry of Human Resources is Friday, September 30. 2022
Please note that the deadline on the scholarship guidelines is October 31*, however this date is for applications to be received by the Embassy, not Human Resources. Therefore, applications received after September 30t will not be accepted.
For further details on the terms and conditions of the scholarship award, the participating faculties, to access the application form and more, please contact the following persons: