Nevis: Nevis Tourism Authority shared the schedule of the cruise calls to Nevis for the month of January 2023. The cruise calls started on January 8, 2023, with the arrival of the first cruise and will last long till January 30, 2023.
The cruise schedule is as follows:
- On January 8, 2023: STAR FLYER (12 pm to 5 pm)
- On January 9, 2023: AZAMARA ONWARD (8 am to 5 pm)
- On January 11, 2023: SEABOURN OVATION (8 am to 5 pm)
- On January 15, 2023: SEA CLOUD 2/ WIND SURF (7 PM – 5 PM / 8 AM- 5 PM)
- On January 16, 2023: SEA DREAM 2 (8 AM – 1 PM)
- On January 22, 2023: STAR FLYER (12 PM – 5 PM)
- On January 25, 2023: SEA DREAM 1 (Chrishi Beach)( 7 AM-6 PM) and SEABOURN OVATION (8 AM-5 PM)
- On January 26, 2023: SEA DREAM 2 (8 AM – 1 PM)
- On January 27, 2023: SEA DREAM 2 (8 AM – 1 PM)
- On January 29, 2023: SEA DREAM 1 (7 AM – 6 PM)
- On January 30, 2023: SEA DREAM 1 (Chrishi Beach) (7 AM-6 PM)
Member of Parliament of Nevis Island Assembly- Eric Evelyn welcome the Azamara Onward on its inaugural call to Nevis on January 9, 2023. He noted,” Was indeed an honour to officially welcome the Azamara Onward on its inaugural call to Nevis today Monday, January 9, 2023. “
The ship brought 641 passengers who were able to enjoy the warmth and beauty of Nevis. It carries a crew of close to 400. He stated that the destination always look forward to many more calls from Azamara Onward.
Nevis Tourism Authority hosted the welcome ceremony onboard Azamara Onward during their inaugural call to Nevis today. Eric Evelyn made remarks and presented a plaque on behalf of the Nevis Island Administration, Kelsia Liburd presented a plaque on behalf of NASPA and Elisabeth Vogel presented on behalf of Azamara Onward.
Nevis Tourism Authority stated,” We are excited to welcome Azamara Onward to our shores today for its inaugural call. The ship has over 600 passengers onboard.”
Earlier, Nevis Air and Sea Ports Authority shared the timings of the cruise calls in Charlestown and stated that all Fishermen and other members of the General Public are asked to take note of the remaining cruise ship calls in Charlestown on:
- Sunday 8th January from 11 am 7 pm
- Monday 9th January 7 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday 11th January from 7 am to 7 pm
- Sunday 15th Janury from 6am to 7pm
- Monday 16th January from 7am to 3pm
- Sunday 22nd January from 11am to 7pm
- Wednesday 25th January from 6am to 8pm
- Thursday 26th January from 6am to 8pm
- Friday 27th January from 7am to 3pm
- Monday 30th January from 7am to 3pm
They stated that persons who have their boats next to, or anchored in close proximity to the tender pier are kindly asked to have them removed before the arrival of the ship. Normal activity at the port will be restrictive. This is an international requirement and therefore your fullest cooperation will be greatly appreciated.