Grenada: The Government of the Kingdom of Morocco, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, is offering a full scholarship programme for the Masters in International Studies and Diplomacy (MAISD) for the academic year 2022 to 2023.
This scholarship programme will be hosted by the Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, which aims to train future senior officials in the field of diplomacy and International Relations.
Read Here: Eligibility to apply for scholarships
- MUST be in good physical and mental health
- MUST be a citizen of Grenada
- MUST submit a complete file
- MUST be willing to study in Morocco for the duration of the course
- MUST be 25 years or younger
- MUST have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum average of 90/100
Read Here: Here are the requirements to apply for scholarships.
- Certified copy of Bachelor Diploma
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copy of Passport Bio-Data Page
- Recent Criminal Record (if selected)
- Medical Certificate issued by the public health services attesting to the physical wellbeing and certified vaccination and not suffering from any contagious or acute disease, including tuberculosis.
- Students may be required to undertake another medical examination upon arrival in Morocco (if selected)
- Two recent passport-sized photos.
Read Here: Value of the Award
- 100% of the tuition fees, registration fees, insurance and school supplies, repatriation in case of death
- Accommodation on campus
- Restoration on campus
- Plane tickets (one at the beginning and one at the end of the programme)
- Reception at the airport by the Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation
- (AMCI) and transfer to Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane.
For more information as it pertains to this scholarship, please go to: http://www.aui.ma/MAISD.pdf.
Interested persons are asked to apply for this scholarship via the following link:
All applicants MUST submit their application to the Ministry of education/Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information no later than May 24, 2022.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers (473) 440-2737/2738 or email email@example.com.