Europe: Elena Kountoura- Member of the European Parliament, invited the people to join the Road Safety Excellence Awards (ERSC) Awards 22 on October 17, 2022. She also outlined the significance of the award and various other details.
Elena Kountoura took to social media and stated that Excellence in Road Safety Awards 2022 would be held on October 17, 2022,
The annual European Road Safety Excellence Awards ERSC Awards 22 will be presented by the European Road Safety Map carrier ERSSC of the Commission in a special ceremony in Brussels.
Elena Kountoura also outlined the Dems for the Road Safety awards 2022 which are as follows:
The Dems for this year’s awards are:
– the best application of the Safe System approach.
– the best initiative focused on professional drivers
– the optimal application of technology in road safety
– the best road safety project aimed at young people
She also stated that people could watch the live streaming of the award function online. The deadline for registration is October 14, 2022.
In order to recognize the incredible achievements of the members of the European Union in mitigating road safety issues, the Road Safety Awards 2022 has been organized. It is the perfect platform to honour these members who performed their duty common goal of improved road safety across Europe.
During the award functions, various initiatives regarding road safety will be outlined, and people will get access to the knowledge of the project. It will also allow providing a sufficient boost to the Vision Zero goal of the European Union, which aims to reduce road deaths to almost zero by 2050.
Various categories for the awards function are as follows:
- Safe System approach – best application of a component of the ‘Safe System’ approach
- Professional Drivers – best initiative focused on professional drivers
- Technology – best application of technology to road safety
- Youngsters – best road safety project targeting young people
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.