Roseau, Dominica: The Ministry of Tourism of Dominica invited the couple to “Celebrate Romance in Dominica” with a 3-night stay and a romantic dinner for two from US$199.0.
Dominica is the ideal romantic getaway destination offering breathtaking natural surroundings, stunning views, and the opportunity to explore the lush forests and relax on secluded beaches with their loved ones.
Love is in the air on the beautiful Caribbean island of Dominica. People can celebrate romance at selected hotels and accommodations with a 3-night stay and a romantic dinner for two. Participating hotels offer unforgettable romantic packages.
The Ministry of Tourism stated that the couples will have to use PROMO code “Romance23” when booking their romance escape in Dominica.
While inviting the couples for special deals on the Romance Packages, Booking Dominica announced the following:
- Stay three or more nights at a very special rate, and get a romantic dinner for 2 included.
- People can enjoy this romantic offer at a selection of the best hotels and restaurants all across the island.
- These special offers are available until April 1, 2023.
- The price for the three nights in a Garden view room and a romantic dinner for two at LE PETIT PARADIS from US$ 199
- With a great view over the Atlantic, the dinner with local fish specialities and a Superior Garden room at ATLANTIQUE VIEW HOTEL from US$ 370
- The tropical garden of MANGO GARDEN COTTAGES and have a candlelight dinner from US$ 426
- The cocktail and dinner on the pool deck, and three nights in a Superior room with a splendid sea view at HOTEL THE CHAMPS from US$ 614
- The Chef’s Delight dinner and the spacious garden room at ROSALIE BAY RESORT & SPA from US$ 626
- The price for the luxury suite at SUTTON PLACE HOTEL in the heart of Roseau, a romantic dinner at Lacou Restaurant, plus a great trip to the hot springs, from US$ 690
- The price for the CITRUS CREEK PLANTATION, with a French cuisine dinner and your veranda cottage at the riverside, is US$ 795
- The Oceanfront Suite at FORT YOUNG HOTEL, a candlelight dinner, great breakfasts and a lovely visit to Titou Gorge and Trafalgar Falls, from US$ 1910
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.