Guyana: Kid Fest 592 of Guyana is all set to present Dinosaur Adventure 2023 from April 9, 2023, to April 10, 2023, at Promenade Gardens. The adventure will feature fun and games for the kids, for the entire family and the timings will be started at 12: 00 pm to 8: 00 pm.
The Dinosaur Adventure 2023 of Guyana will feature several events which are as follows:
- DIG FOR BONES IN DOUBS
- ROCK CLIMBING
- GIANT DIND EGGS FOR THE KIDS FOSSIL ACTIVITIES
- TREASURE HUNT
- FINGER PAINTING
- FACE PAINTING
- DINO PRINCESS PAGEANT & MUCH MORE.
The ticket details are as follows:
- For Adults: $2,000
- Kids: $1,000
- Children under 3: Free
Firstly, the kids will take a walk on the Wild Side and feature the events such as a family photo area, games and activities, an egg hunt, Dino Princess and Prince Pageant in Guyana.
The ticket locations are as follows:
- GIFTLAND MALL- 1 PLANTATION PATTENSEN TURKEYEN
- PURE MASTERS’ ACADEMY- 501 CANEVIEW SOUTH RUIMVELTD GARDENS (678-4451)
- SALADS & LIFESTYLES- LOT 5 DUNCAN STREET BEL-AIR GARDENS (BELLA- VISTA -MALL) (612-5272)
- ESTHER ROYAL SALON- LOT 2 ENACHU ST SECTION CAMPBELLVILLE (668-7710)
- ROYAL CARE KIDS SPA- 140 QUAMINA STREET SOUTH CUMMINGSBURG (667-9246)
- GIFTBOX- 50 SECTION 1 SHERIFF ST (600-2244)
The list of sponsors of the Dinosaur Adventure of Guyana is as follows:
- KIDS FEST 594
- -Tye Styles C
- CAT BERTHE
- Royal Care
- GIFT BOX
- BIG FOOT
The Kids Fest 592 presented Dino Prince and Princess Pageant which is the new edition of the Dinosaur Adventure 2023.
The CATEGORIES for the Ages between 4-13 will witness the activities are as follows
– Fitness Segment, talent Segment,
– Creative Wear,
– Evening segment
Visit Guyana recently visited Caiman house and experience great things which are as follows:
- Where are they: Caiman House ecolodge is in the heart of Yupukari Village. It’s about 2 and a half hours drive from Lethem to Caiman house. The scenery along the way is stunning/
- What do they do: Apart from their pioneering work in Caiman and Turtle conservation, they also make amazing crafts under the brand @wabbani that’s exported. The entire community benefits from these activities.
- Tourism: They have an eco-lodge that has self contained rooms plus a number of fun village based activities including trail hiking, anteater spotting, cotton spinning, birdwatching, caiman spotting, wildlife spotting, and canoeing.