Grenada: The government of Grenada invited the applications for the 100 scholarships offered by the Office of Creative Affairs at the TA Marryshow Community College.
The scholarships will be eligible for the students of the dynamic creative sector who are eager to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
The registration date for applying the scholarship has extended and the new dates are in between of September 6 to 15, 2023. The scholarships will provide the chance to the students to work in the business sector.
It will encourage them to pave the path of their carrier in the business field. The scholarships will also enhance the entrepreneurial abilities of the students within the vibrant creative sector of Grenada.
The government of Grenada also announced the guidelines for the scholarships included:
- It is mandatory of every applicant to have their registration completed with TAMCC. It should be done before the submission of the scholarship application.
- In order to get more information on the courses and scholarship application, the students can contact the Grenada Office of Creative Affairs.
- The timing for the submission of the application until September 15 is from 9 a to 3 pm.
- Applicants will have to submit their application at SCE Room, 10, Teacher’s Education Block, TAMCC, Tanteen Campus.
- All the applicants will have to provide their valid photo ID as a proof.
The courses which will be offered under the scholarship are as follows:
The scholarships will provide two courses which will enhance their mental ability in doing business opportunities.
- Introduction to Entertainment Law
The first course will be offered by the scholarships is Introduction to Entertainment Law. It will teach them the basics of the business and creative industry. The course will enhance their skills in different fields such as marketing, editing and writing.
Besides this, the course will increase their chance to build a great portfolio in the entertainment industry. The laws and rules of the industry will also be showcased in the course.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship for Creative Industries
The course will teach the basics of entrepreneurship and enhance their knowledge of doing business. It will also increase their ability in the field of the creative industries. The course will also highlight several aspects of doing business and making their career in this field.
The scholarships are the perfect opportunity for the students who are unable to take quality education in different and creative fields. The government of Grenada showed their commitment in providing good education to the students and make them shine in different and creative fields.