Grenada: The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture of Grenada is all set to host National Sports Council Logo Design Competition. They invited the citizens and residents to show their creative flair and win a chance to have their design featured online, in print, merchandise, and other visual collateral.
Logo Design Competition:
Calling all artists! We’re excited to announce our National Sports Council Logo Design Competition. Show us your creative flair and win a chance to have your design featured on our online, print, merchandise, and other visual collateral.
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥:
The National Sports Council seeks to facilitate the development of sports in Grenada. The objectives include:
To provide an enabling, nondiscriminatory environment that will motivate citizens to become active participants in sports and physical activity at all levels and across all age groups.
To maximize the social and economic benefits that Grenada can achieve from participation in Sports.
To strengthen the management and coordination of sporting activities in Grenada.
To develop and strengthen the linkage between academics and sports in the national education system.
To provide all Grenadian with the opportunity to develop a strong technical foundation in sports.
To provide athletes from every sporting discipline who demonstrate the ability to become world-class performers, with the opportunity to excel at the level.
To preserve the integrity with which sports are carried out in Grenada and to promote fair play.
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
1. The logo must be circular in shape and designed in a vector format such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
2. The logo must be original, not violate any copyright laws, and include the name “National Sports Council”.
3. The logo must be suitable for use on various mediums, such as web, print, and social media, and appropriate for the council’s target audience.
4. The logo must be submitted in a high-resolution format (at least 300 dpi) and a common file format such as .ai, .eps, or .png.
5. The winning design will become the property of the council.
All designs must be mailed to: [email protected]
Requirements for entries:
To enter the National Sports Council Logo DesignContest, eligible
- Complete the Official Entry Form.
- Create a logo in any format.
- Each entry uses no more than 5 colors
- Entries must not bear any signatures or any personal symbols.
- The competition is open to all Grenadians and residents of Grenada.
- Submit your completed entry form and logo design to [email protected] by 4th March, 2023.
- There will be three categories of prizes in addition to an overall winner.
- 0-18 years XCD$500.00
- Over 18 XCD$1000.00 inclusive of local, regional and International participants
- Other prizes & incentives will be offered to participants to compliment the first prize winners.