Grenada is all set to host the logo competition for National Sports Council. Saturday, March 4, 2023, is the deadline for submission of entries for a logo competition which has been organised by the Grenada National Sports Council (NSC) Secretariat.
Grenada: Grenada is all set to host the logo competition for National Sports Council. Saturday, March 4, 2023, is the deadline for submission of entries for a logo competition which has been organised by the Grenada National Sports Council (NSC) Secretariat.
Grenadians at home and in the diaspora are invited to create a logo using no more than five colours. The winning logo will be used as the official brand in all media as well as on merchandise and other collateral items.
The competition will be judged in three categories, and a winner will be selected from each category in addition to an overall winner. Prizes and incentives will also be offered to other participants.
All designs must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and must not bear signatures or personal symbols.
➢ 18 years and under – XCD$500.00.
➢ Over 18 years – XCD$1000.00 inclusive of local, regional, and international participants.
Entry forms can be obtained from the following:
• The Ministry of Youth, Sports, and Culture’s Facebook page or can be requested via email email@example.com.
The following are guidelines for creation of logo.
1. The logo must be circular in shape and designed in a vector format such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
2. The logo must be original, not violate any copyright laws, and include the name “National Sports Council”.
3. The logo must be suitable for use on various media, such as web, print, and social media, and appropriate for the council’s target audience.
4. The logo must be submitted in a high-resolution format (at least 300 dpi) and a common file format such as .ai, .eps, or .png.
5. The winning design will become the property of the council.
About the National Sports Council:
The National Sports Council seeks to facilitate the development of sports in Grenada. It seeks to
• Provide an enabling, nondiscriminatory environment that will motivate citizens to become active participants in sports and physical activity at all levels and across all age groups.
• Maximise the social and economic benefits that Grenada can achieve from participation in sports.
• Strengthen the management and coordination of sporting activities in Grenada.
• Develop and strengthen the linkage between academics and sports in the national education system.
• Provide all Grenadians with the opportunity to develop a strong technical foundation in sports.
• Provide athletes from every sporting discipline who demonstrate the ability to become world-class performers, with the opportunity to excel at that level.
• Preserve the integrity with which sports are carried out in Grenada and to promote fair play.
National Bank of Dominica Ltd announced the winners of the NBD/Sports Division Primary Schools Football… Read More
InterCaribbean Airways- leading regional airline become the sponsor of Caribbean Week, which is scheduled… Read More
Caribbean Airlines sponsored prizes for the recently concluded Annual Prime Minister's Charity Golf Tournament at… Read More
Preserving the distinctiveness of Bhutan, King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck is leading the way in… Read More
Stéphane Bijoux- Member of the European Parliament, extended gratitude to French President Emmanuel Macron for… Read More
Prime Minister of Dominica- Dr Roosevelt Skerrit extended his full support to the Dream 11… Read More
The 56th Big South Regatta 2023 has returned to the land of South Caicos, Turks… Read More
Pure Grenada announced the airlift schedule for the summer season to the spice of the… Read More
St Kitts announced the calendar of the fringe events for the upcoming Music Festival 2023.… Read More
Spaghetti- A rowboat guide took tour of the Indian River in Portsmouth and had… Read More