Grenada: Grenada is all set to host the logo competition for National Sports Council. Saturday, March 4, 2023, is the deadline for submission of entries for a logo competition which has been organised by the Grenada National Sports Council (NSC) Secretariat.
Grenadians at home and in the diaspora are invited to create a logo using no more than five colours. The winning logo will be used as the official brand in all media as well as on merchandise and other collateral items.
The competition will be judged in three categories, and a winner will be selected from each category in addition to an overall winner. Prizes and incentives will also be offered to other participants.
All designs must be emailed to: [email protected], and must not bear signatures or personal symbols.
➢ 18 years and under – XCD$500.00.
➢ Over 18 years – XCD$1000.00 inclusive of local, regional, and international participants.
Entry forms can be obtained from the following:
• The Ministry of Youth, Sports, and Culture’s Facebook page or can be requested via email [email protected]
The following are guidelines for creation of logo.
1. The logo must be circular in shape and designed in a vector format such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
2. The logo must be original, not violate any copyright laws, and include the name “National Sports Council”.
3. The logo must be suitable for use on various media, such as web, print, and social media, and appropriate for the council’s target audience.
4. The logo must be submitted in a high-resolution format (at least 300 dpi) and a common file format such as .ai, .eps, or .png.
5. The winning design will become the property of the council.
About the National Sports Council:
The National Sports Council seeks to facilitate the development of sports in Grenada. It seeks to
• Provide an enabling, nondiscriminatory environment that will motivate citizens to become active participants in sports and physical activity at all levels and across all age groups.
• Maximise the social and economic benefits that Grenada can achieve from participation in sports.
• Strengthen the management and coordination of sporting activities in Grenada.
• Develop and strengthen the linkage between academics and sports in the national education system.
• Provide all Grenadians with the opportunity to develop a strong technical foundation in sports.
• Provide athletes from every sporting discipline who demonstrate the ability to become world-class performers, with the opportunity to excel at that level.
• Preserve the integrity with which sports are carried out in Grenada and to promote fair play.