Nevis: Nevis announced that Chef Tayo Old will join the Mango Festival 2023. Tayo is a firm believer that culture is the most precious asset. His passion for storytelling, culinary arts, and connecting with people has always been the driving force behind his work.
Nevis Mango Festival stated,”𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒇 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒐 𝑶𝒍𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍. A perfect match for the Mango Festival.”
The travellers can catch Tayo:
- Hosting the Chef Demo and Masterclass at Dew Drops Restaurant on June 30th
- In the kitchen with Chef Liam of the Mt Nevis Hotel serving up all the mango goodness at our Supper Club event on July 1st
- As a judge for the Chefs competition at the For The Love Of Mangoes event on July 2nd
Nevis Mango Festival said,”𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔” So do we Chef, so do.” Nevis is all set to tantalize the taste buds with a mango cocktail at the Nevis Mango Festival 2023. These beverages are guaranteed to cool you off and put a smile on their face.
Nevis Tourism Authority also invited volunteers in preparation for the Mango Festival 2023. It added that festival is growing and this means that they do need a little more help so consider this their official 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 2023 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑶𝒖𝒕.
READ HERE: Guidelines to be part of Nevis Mango Festival 2023 as volunteers.
- Availability for the Friday and Sunday events
- A genuine interest in delivering a top-level Mango Festival
- Over the age of 21
- A love of Mangoes (of course!)
- Get in touch via [email protected] by June 2nd for further details.
The Nevis Mango Festival which was launched in 2014, will take place from June 30th to July 2nd this year with its core purpose being to celebrate the most beloved fruit.