Caribbean: Caribbean Week is all set to return to New York with an exciting lineup of events from June 5 to June 8, 2023. The events will be held at Martinique New York on Broadway 49 W 32nd Street New York, NY.
Caribbean Tourism Organization took to Facebook and invited the people to participate in Caribbean Week. It added,” Get ready for Caribbean Week in NYC, happening June 5-8! Join us in less than three weeks for an exciting lineup of events.”
The event will include a tourism marketing conference and Caribbean Media Marketplace.
READ HERE: Full schedule of events of Caribbean Week
On Monday, June 5, 2023:
- From 2: 00 pm to 5: 00 pm– CTO Executive Committee Meeting
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023:
- From 9: am to Noon: CTO Board of Directors Meeting
- From 12: 00 pm to 1: 30 pm: Luncheon for Directors of Tourism and Council of Ministers
- From 2: 00 pm to 5: 00 pm: Council of Tourism Ministers Meeting
- From 6: 00 pm to 7: 30 pm: Welcome Cocktail Reception (by invitation). The event will be hosted by CTO Allied Members.
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023:
- From 8: 00 am to 9: 30 am: Breakfast and Presentation- Governments hosted by Airbnb. It will provide a regional update and present a proposal for tax collection. They will remain on-site for individual country meetings.
- From 8: 00 am to 9: 30 am: Registration for Tourism Industry Meeting Conference
- From 9: 30 to 4: 00 pm: Tourism Industry Marketing Conference- Tourism Resurgence in a whole new world. In the event, thought leaders and researchers from across the industry share insight on trends in the industry, how destinations worldwide are performing, which destinations are doing the best and why, what strategies have worked and offer recommendations based on best practices, to grow business and keep the Caribbean competitive in this new post-covid environment.
- From 12: 00 pm to 1: 30 pm: Buffer Luncheon for all delegates
- From 1: 45 pm to 4: 00 pm: Travel Marketing Conference continues
On Thursday, June 8, 2023:
- From 8: 00 am to 9: 30 am: CTO Breakfast Press Conference
- From 8: 00 am to 9: 30 am: Registration for Media Marketplace
- From 9: 45 am to 4: 40 pm: Caribbean Media Marketplace
Caribbean Media Marketplace provides key Caribbean tourism industry officials with an audience of prolific leading travel and lifestyle media who have the desire to share what is new in the region, how its tourism business is performing and what new strategies governments are utilizing to take advantage of the post-COVID resurgence in the travel and tourism industry.
It has become the event where senior tourism officials engage and influence the future outputs of top-level journalists. Recognizing that the most effective way to reconnect the media with tourism officials is to give them an opportunity to get up close and personal with industry leaders, maximize networking opportunities, glean new story ideas, fact-find, and foster relationship, Caribbean Media Marketplace has been successfully delivering this forum for the past two decade, making it the place to be. The Media Event is structured to provide government members with a series of 15-minute pre-arranged appointments with specially invited qualified media.
- From 6: 30 pm to 8: 00 pm: Warp up Event