St Kitts and Nevis: Sunset Reef St Kitts prepared a delicious three-course dinner menu for . The event will be staged from July 13 to July 23, 2023.
The course dinner menu will be prepared with a keen focus on the pineapple, which is the featured ingredient of St Kitts and Nevis Restaurant Week. The menu will be served for dinner service from 6 pm – 9 pm, and the cost is USD $60 inclusive of service charge and tax.
Sunset Reef St Kitts took to Facebook and announced the menu. The post emphasized,” Join us for St Kitts and Nevis Restaurant Week from July 13th – 23rd, 2023. Our Culinary Team has prepared a delicious three-course tasting menu focused on the pineapple, this year’s featured ingredient.”
READ HERE: Three-Course Dinner Menu for St Kitts and Nevis Restaurant Week
- Hawaiian Mini Empanada
- Roasted Pineapple and Onion, Sliced Ham, Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepper Flakes, Rustic Tomato Salsa
- Vegetable Mini Empanada
- Roasted Pineapple and Onion, Bell Pepper, Carrot, Mozzarella Chees
- Pepper Flakes, Rustic Tomato Salas
- Maple and Pineapple Chicken Breast
- Torched Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Carrots and Lemon Dynamics
- Apple Crumble Pork Loin
- Basmati Rice, Handpicked Kale, Pineapple and Vinegar Ketchup
- Deep Fried Spring Roll
- Cream Cheese, Cinnamon Sugar, Pineapple Sorbet
- $60 per guest
People can reserve their seat in the resorts and said can get the Reservations as follows:
- (869) 662-6650.”
Sunset Reef St Kitts is known as the Luxury Boutique Hotel On St Kitts.
St Kitts and Nevis is pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for one of the premier St. Kitts-Nevis Restaurant Week experiences. The favourite culinary experience of the twin-island Federation is almost here; it’s time to dine out with friends and family and support all the St Kitts-Nevis Restaurant Week activities.
After popular demand, the tourism authority is pleased to announce that the featured ingredient for the 2023 edition of the St Kitts-Nevis Restaurant Week is PINEAPPLE.