In Egypt, a man swallowed the phone Nokia 3310, 6 months ago. The man hoped that the mobile would get out the body through a natural process as he was embarrassed to seek any medical help or consult any doctor. Lately, the phone got stuck in the stomach and also stopped other food from passing through the body.
When he went for treatment to doctors, he complained about severe abdominal pain. Doctors took an x-ray, and they were shocked when reports came there was an entire mobile in his stomach.
The man visited the doctors when the pain became unbearable after that, he decided to get to the doctor to seek some medical help.
At Aswan University Hospital in the city of Aswan in Upper Egypt, the man underwent surgery, after which the mobile was taken out of his body.
Chairman of the board of directors of Aswan University Hospitals, Mohamed El-Dahshoury, stated that it was for the first time in his career that a patient came who swallowed the whole phone.
Till present, there are no further additions to the case update and health of that man. According to some reports, it is being said that he will get fully recovered in a few days. The reason is still unknown that why the person swallowed the phone.
A month ago, a man who was from Kosovo’s Pristina swallowed an complete Nokia 3310. He went to the hospital himself after undergoing pain in his stomach. When the doctors conducted an X-ray, they found out that the phone was broken into three parts. The surgeons were worried that the phone’s battery could blast into his abdomen.
The man underwent a life-saving surgery that continued for over two hours. He didn’t disclose why he swallowed the phone.