Roseau, Dominica: As the Commonwealth of Dominica is all set to host the T20I matches this weekend, the West Indies and Bangladesh teams have arrived at the Windsor Park Sports Stadium.
The matches will be held on July 2 and 3, 2022, from 1: 30 pm each day; and urge the visitors to book or purchase the tickets both outside the stadium.
The government of Dominica also shared each and every detail to get an entry for the tournament, which includes tickets, COVID protocols and updates on the airlines.
- Shillingford Stands – 70XCD, Clem John and John Laurent stands are 40XCD per ticket, the Thomas Kentish (East stands) are 40XCD per ticket and Grounds tickets are 15XCD each.
- People who are the age 65+ and children ages 12 and under will get around a 50 percent discount off the original ticket and will have to pay the half price.
- The several airlines that connect to Dominica from hubs in the Caribbean.
- These regional airlines are as follows:
Caribbean Airlines- From Trinidad and Barbados
Leeward Islands Air Transport (LIAT) – From Barbados and Antigua
Silver Airways, formerly Seaborne Airlines, – From Puerto Rico
InterCaribbean – From St. Lucia, Barbados, and Tortola
WinAir/ Air Antilles – From Guadeloupe, St. Martin, and Barbados
Coastal Airlines – From St. Croix
Air Sunshine – From St. Thomas and St. Croix
- People could also take an American Airlines flight which will go from Miami Internationl Airport to Dominica.
- American Airlines also give non-stop conmections to Dominica from up to forty-two cities from Miami International.
- All the travellers do not have to fill out and submit the pre-travel online form.
- People who are fully vaccinated are not required to go through the pre-arrival testing at all ports of entry which includes seafarers and yachters.
- Vaccinated people have to present their proof of vaccination upon disembarkation in Dominica, and once validated, they will be allowed to enjoy the country.
- Children who are the age of 12 will assume the status of parents or guardians, and testing protocols for symptomatic travellers will remain in effect.
- People who are unvaccinated travellers have to provide a negative PCR test result from a nasopharyngeal swab that would be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival or a Rapid Antigen Test result from a nasopharyngeal swab taken within 48 hours prior to the expected arrival time into Dominica.