Roseau, Dominica: The festivals of the Commonwealth of Dominica are on the knock of doors. Dominica festivals through his Facebook page announced the commemoration of the JAZZ’n Creole 2022 of the Caribbean country.
Dominica’s JAZZ’n Creole will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2022. The main stage event will be held at Fort Shirley of Cabrit’s National Park. The festival will be held between 2 pm to 9 pm.
The Dominica festival also outlined information about the tickets and stated, “Are YOU ready for JAZZ’n Creole 2022?”
The criteria for obtaining the tickets are as follows:
- The VIP people have to pay $250 to get entry into Dominica’s JAZZ’n Creole.
- People have to pay $150 to the Dominica authorities to get the ground experience of the festival of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Further, the children who are between 12 – and 18 have to pay $75 to get entry to the JAZZ’n Creole festival so that people could enjoy it properly.
More information about the festival will be provided to the citizens of the country on Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
The government also outlined various entry requirements for the people of the country. With the tickets from the above-mentioned criteria, here are the newly updated entry protocols for all patrons below:
- Patrons must provide proof of vaccination against the COVID-19.
- Patrons could also provide the negative antigen test report of the COVID-19 that is taken 24 hours prior to JAZZ’n Creole.
- Children who are under 12 could take entry into the festival freely.
- Children who are under 12 could take the entry on the vaccination status of their parents or guardians.
- No smoking or bottled drinks are allowed.
- Special events protocols apply.
- Valid Picture IDs of the Patrons are required.
Will you challenge canyoning? Feed the daredevil part of your soul and brave the deep gorges and steep climbs of #The Nature Island. Prepare to experience the thrill of a lifetime where no experience is required.