Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced the 4x weekly service of the flights between Trinidad and Fort Lauderdale. The flight service will be started on July 2, 2023, and will operate till November 4, 2023. The airlines also announced the schedule of the service.
READ HERE: Schedule between Trinidad and Fort Lauderdale.
- Flight number BW480 will fly from Trinidad to Fort Lauderdale. The departure time of the flight is 11: 10 am. The arrival time of the flight is 3: 15 pm.
- Flight number BW481 will fly on the route from Fort Lauderdale to Trinidad. The flight will be departed from Fort Lauderdale at 5: 15 pm. On the other hand, the arrival time of the flight to Trinidad is 9: 00 pm.
Caribbean Airlines announced the operation of the service between the two regions in four months. The service will be operated either four times a week or three times a week. The months of July, August, September and November, will experience the service for 4x weekly and 3x weekly.
The service will be as follows:
- 4x Weekly: The service of Caribbean Airlines between Trinidad and Fort Lauderdale will operate from July 2, 2023, to August 14, 2023. The service will be given on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday in this period of time.
- 3x Weekly: The service of the flights between Trinidad to Fort Lauderdale will operate from August 17, 2023, to September 17, 2023. The operating days of the flights are Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, which are three days a week.
- 4x Weekly: The service will be started on September 18, 2023, and end on November 4, 2023. The flights of the Caribbean Airlines will be operated on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Earlier, Caribbean Airlines advised the customers that ticket offices in Trinidad will be closed today, June 27, at 1: 00 pm and 2: 00 pm, respectively, due to inclement weather conditions. Caribbean Airlines is known for its exceptional travel experience as it enhances connectivity in the region.
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.