Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced the service between Trinidad, Dominica and Antigua. The service will enhance the connectivity within the Eastern Caribbean region starting Monday, July 24, 2023.
To Dominica – The Nature Island, Caribbean Airlines is increasing flight capacity, and from August 23, 2023, new services between Trinidad, Dominica, and Antigua will begin on Wednesdays and Sundays.
The service will come into effect under the initiative “Welcome Home to More Flights within the Eastern Caribbean.” The flights will be operated by ATR72-600. The flights on the following new routes have been added by Caribbean Airlines which are as follows:
- Antigua to Dominica
- Saint Lucia to St Vincent
- Saint Lucia to Barbados
The current routes of the Caribbean Airlines are as follows:
- Dominica to Trinidad
- Dominica to Tobago
- Dominica to Barbados
- St Vincent to Trinidad
- Barbados to Trinidad
- Barbados to Tobago
- Trinidad to Tobago
- Guyana to Tobago
- Grenada to Trinidad
- Grenada to Barbados
Besides this, the airlines also announced the schedule of the flights between Antigua, Trinidad and Dominica.
READ HERE: Schedule of the service of the flights effective July 24, 2023:
- The service from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), Barbados, to Douglas Charles Airport (DOM), Dominica, has operated 2x weekly in July.
- The flights from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) to Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND), Grenada, have been operated 4x weekly.
- The service between Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) to George FL Charles Airport (SLU), Saint Lucia operated 4x weekly.
- Caribbean Airlines provided service on the route Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) to Argyle International Airport (SVD), St Vincent 3x weekly.
- Caribbean Airlines added flights between Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), George FL Charles Airport (SLU) and Argyle International Airport (SVD) 1x weekly.
READ HERE: Schedule of the service of flights effective August 21, 2023:
- The service on the route from BGI to Eugene F Correia International Airport (OGL), Guyana, will be operated 8x weekly in August.
- The flights from Piarco International Airport (POS), Trinidad to OGL will operate 4x weekly.
- The flights from POS to SVD will provide service 5x weekly.
- Caribbean Airlines will be operated between POS, DOM, and ANU 2x weekly. ANU stands for VC Bird International Airport, situated in Antigua.
- The service between POS, BGI and OGL will be operated 7x weekly in August.
- The flight on the route from POS to GND will provide service 10x weekly.