Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced the service from St Lucia to St Vincent from as low as USD$161 and from St Vincent to St Lucia from as low as USD$139. The flights will be started under the campaign “Welcome Home.”
Caribbean Airlines said that these services will be started under the campaign “Welcome Home to Vincy and Welcome Home to the Pitons.” It said that the visitors can book their flights via all the direct channels.
The flights will be operated one way and inclusive of the taxes. The booking will be held immediately under the campaign.
Caribbean Airlines said, ”Welcome Home To More Flights. Take advantage of our one-way lite fares from St. Lucia to St Vincent from as low as USD$161 and from St. Vincent to St. Lucia from as low as USD$139. Book now via all our direct channels.”
The travel period will be started on July 27, 2023. The conditions apply, and lite airfare is inclusive of one carry-one bag.
Caribbean Airlines is working to increase connectivity in the Eastern Caribbean region. The service was announced from Dominica to Barbados or Antigua, which is 2x Weekly. Along with that, the service was also scheduled from Dominica to Trinidad, which will be operated 4x weekly.
The schedule of the flights was announced, which will come into effect from August 21, 2023. The airlines are increasing their connectivity throughout the Caribbean and North America.
The service under the campaign “Welcome Home to More Flights” also announced the flights between Trinidad and Grenada. The service will be operated 10x Weekly and provide a chance to experience all the beaches and savoury dishes this beautiful island has to offer.
Earlier, Caribbean Airlines announced the travelling on the Domestic Airbridge, which will be included:
- All passengers 16 years and over must present a valid form of ID at check-in
- Arrive early for check-in, at least two hours prior to their flight departure.
- Baggage drop off for web checked passengers closes one hour prior to flight departure
- Web checked passengers may scan their mobile boarding pass at AATT check points at Piarco and ANR Robinson Airports
- Only non-flammable aerosols in quantities no more than 3 oz, are allowed in checked and hand luggage through the Domestic Terminal.