Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced that flights BW526, BW600 and BW601 are delayed from their due time. Both flights were scheduled to fly on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11, 2023, respectively.
Caribbean Airlines took to Facebook and extended apologize to the passengers on BW526, BW600 and BW601 for the delay of the flight. The airlines also issued the notice while sharing the schedule of the new timings of these flights and stated that they will update the new announcement through their social media page and the mobile app.
- NOTICE FOR PASSENGERS OF BW 526 – MARCH 10, 2023
Caribbean Airlines stated, “Passengers on BW 526 of Friday, March 10, we apologize for the delay of your flight.”
Read here: The new schedule of the flight BW526 is as follows:
- The new flight: BW 3526, will depart Piarco International Airport at 8 pm today (Saturday, March 11) and arrive at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport at 9:10 pm (Local time).
- The flight will then depart the Cheddi Jagan International Airport at 10:00 pm and arrive at the John F. Kennedy International Airport at 3:20 am (Sunday, March 12).
Caribbean Airlines noted, “Please continue to check all social media feeds, the mobile app and our website for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”
Along with that, Caribbean Airlines issued the notice for flight BW 601, which is scheduled for Saturday, March 11, 2023.
- NOTICE FOR PASSENGERS OF BW 601-MARCH 11, 2023
Caribbean Airlines added, “Passengers on BW601 of today, March 11, 2023, we apologize for the delay of your flight.”
Read here: The new schedule of the flight BW601 is as follows:
- The timing for the new flight BW3601 is 7: 35 am on Monday, March 13, 2023.
Further, the airlines issued the notice for flight BW600 which was scheduled to fly on March 11, 2023.
- NOTICE FOR PASSENGERS OF BW 600-MARCH 11, 2023
Caribbean Airlines stated:
- We have secured you a new flight time of 10.35 a.m. on Sunday, March 12 and your new flight number is BW3600.
“Please liaise with our Airport Check-in Agents if you have any further queries. Also, continue to check all social media feeds, the mobile app and our website. Thank you for your patience and understanding,” said the airline.