Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced to increase in the schedule of their daily services flights between Maurice Bishop International Airport (MBIA), Grenada and Piarco International, Trinidad. The schedule came into effect on November 26, 2022.
Petra Roach, CEO of GTA, welcomed the timely addition, – “Trinidad is our largest source market in the Caribbean, and there has been consistent strong demand for this route. So to Caribbean Airlines, we say a special thank you for your commitment to rebuilding the tourism industry in Grenada.
The schedule of the additional flights is as follows:
- The flight with a route from Trinidad to Grenada and number BW432 will be flown on Monday and Saturday. The departure time of the route will be 6: 40 pm, and the arrival time will be 7: 20 pm.
- Another flight with the number BW430 with the route from Trinidad to Grenada is scheduled to fly on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. The flight will be departed at 9: 50 am and arrive at 10:30 am on these days.
- The flight from Trinidad to Grenada is scheduled to fly on Wednesday and Friday, which has a number BW440/430. The departure time will be 7:30 am, and the arrival time will be 8:10 am.
- Flight number BW433, which has a route from Grenada to Trinidad, will be available on Monday and Saturday. The flight will leave Grenada at 8: 15 pm and arrive in Trinidad at 8: 55 pm.
- On Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, flight number BW431, which has a route from Grenada to Trinidad, will be flown. It will be departed from Grenada at 11: 20 am and arrive in Trinidad at 12: 00 pm.
- Another flight from Grenada to Trinidad, which has the number BW431, will be in service on Friday. The departure time is 9: 15 am and the arrival time is 9: 55 am.
- The flight from Grenada to Trinidad with number BW441 will be flown via Barbados two times on Wednesday. The departure time will be 9:15 am (GND), and the arrival time will be 10:15 am (BGI). The second departure time is 11:10 am (BGI), and the arrival time is 12:10 pm (POS