Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced the additional services between New York, Guyana and Trinidad for August 26, 2023. The flights will be added to the schedule for the day to accommodate passengers travelling these destinations.
Caribbean Airlines announced the schedule of the additional flights which is as follows:
READ HERE: Additional Flights for Saturday, August 26
- The flight number BW3526 will fly on the route from Piarco International Airport (POS), Trinidad to Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO), Guyana. The flight will fly on August 26, 2023. The departure time of the flight is 7: 00 am. The arrival time of the flight is 8: 10 am.
- The flight will return from Guyana to Trinidad on the same day. The departure time of the flight from Guyana is 9: 05 am. The arrival time of the flight from Trinidad is 3: 05 pm.
- The flight number BW3521 will fly on the route from John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York to Piarco International Airport (POS) Trinidad. The time of the departure of the flight from New York is 4: 45 pm. The time of the arrival of the flight at Trinidad is 9: 45 pm.
Travellers are reminded that the recommended check-in time for international flight is three hours before the scheduled departure time.
Earlier, Caribbean Airlines announced the recovery flights from /to Toronto, Canada on Friday, August 25, 2023. The flight accommodated displaced customers affected by flight cancellations on BW601 and BW 600 of August 20.
- The flight number AU8644 fly on the route from YYZ to POS. The recovery charter operated on behalf of Caribbean Airlines to accommodate displaced passengers from Toronto previously on BW601 of August 20. The departure time from YYZ was 9: 00 am.
- The flight number AU8465 fly on the route from POS/YYZ which was the recovery charter operated on behalf of Caribbean Airlines to accommodate displaced passengers from BW600 of August 20. The flight was departed at 3: 25 pm.
The operation of the flights of the Caribbean Airlines has fully restored on August 25 which were disrupted due to the crew cockpit constraints.