Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua and Barbuda is all set to host Hospitality Job Fair for the job seekers on Wednesday, September 27, 2023. The candidates seeking jobs in the sector are invited into the fair. 26 companies will participate in the event.
The job fair will be held at Multipurpose Cultural and Exhibition Center, Perry Bay at 9:00am – 5:00 pm. In order to secure interviews, the candidates will have to register for the fair and participate in it.
Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality and Tourism Association will shortlist the candidates and approve the registration of the candidate. The further step will feature the interview and the candidates will be given the time slot and important instructions about the job fair.
The deadline for the submission of the registration is Friday, September 22, 2023. The job fair will feature the following:
- Twenty Hotels
- Three Restraurants
- Two excursions
- One training institute
- One Property Management Company
All these will be from Antigua and Barbuda.
READ HERE: List of Participating Companies:
- Ana’s on the Beach Restaurant and Art Gallery
- Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute
- Antigua Village “A Condominium Beach Resort”
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort
- Awesome Development Ventures
- Hodges Bay Resort and Spa
- Jolly Beach Antigua
- Pineapple Beach Club
- Royalton Antigua
- Sandra’s Beach Shop Bar and Grill
- Barbuda Cottages/Uncle Roddy’s Bar and Restaurant
- Siboney Beach Club
- Blue Waters Resort & Spa
- Carlisle Bay Resort
- Cocobay Resort
- Colombian Emeralds Antigua
- Galley Bay Resort and Spa
- Goddard Catering Group (Antigua) Ltd.
- Hermitage Bay Resort
- South Point Hotel Inc.
- James’s Club & Villas
- Tamarind Hills Antigua
- The Escape at Nonsuch Bay Resort
- The Inn at English Harbour
- The Rendezvous Company Ltd.
- The Verandah Resort and Spa
The Job Fair will also select the candidates for different categories in these companies. The positions which are available in various departments will be included:
- Front Desk
- Food & Beverage
- Tour Guides
- Administrative Team
- Adjust Lecturers
- And more in other departments in the sector
Requirements for Registrations:
- All applicants will have to submit multiple copies of their resume
- The resumes should be included valid ID
- The resumes should be included proper and clean photograph of the applicant.
The interested applicants can contact ABHTA and Antigua Hotel Jobs for more information and registration. The fair will increase opportunities for the job seekers.
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.