Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua and Barbuda Hotel and Tourism Association will be hosted the Charity Golf Tournament in order to celebrate Tourism Week 2022. The Tournament will be played at the Cedar Valley Course.
Let’s play Golf and have fun for a Worthy Cause. Tourism Stakeholders have joined forces in the presentation of Tourism Week 2022 under the theme – One Team, One Vision. Coming off of a busy two years, it’s time to celebrate in a big way with all our partners.
This year’s Tourism Week will be celebrated from December 3rd – 10th, 2022. On Sunday 4th December 2022, they invite people to join them for a day of golfing, lunch and fun to support The Industrial Workshop for the Blind.
This Charity Golf Tournament will be held at the Cedar Valley Course, starting at 9:00am.
- Not a Golfer? No worries! This Tournament is open to all, Non-Golfers and Golfers alike…All we need is your Participation!
- What You Need to Know:
- The Game: 3 Person Scramble
- Teams: This game will have a total of 10 teams, 3 players for each team.
- Each team will be led by one Local celebrity/Professional player!
- Holes: 18
- Registration: EC$150 per person
- Team Package Includes: Weekly practice sessions, uniform, equipment, refreshments on the day of the event and more.
This Charity Tournament will be filled with loads of fun and excitement including contests for:
- Longest Drive
- Hole in One
- Closest to the Pin and exciting prizes!
Bring a friend or family member, get your competitive hat on and let’s get our ten teams of three filled. Registration Closes Monday 17th October 2022! (Click link to register https://docs.google.com/…/1jcNEbHVulufaqMHkkRWC7Jz…/edit)
More details to follow! Have any questions? People can contact 462-0374/4928 or send the ABHTA an email to [email protected]
They stated, “Come on out and have some fun while contributing to making a difference in our community.”