Antigua and Barbuda: The government of the Caribbean country is all set to commence the Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award 2022 in Antigua and Barbuda. The registration for the award function is now open for all the nominations.
The office of Prime Minister Antigua and Barbuda, through his Facebook Page, has informed the people of the country about the opening of the registration for the nominations of the Prime Minister’s EDP awards.
Moreover, the government has also invited the people to give their names for the nominations in the award function as registration will be open for some time only.
Further, the organisation which is hired to commence the award function expressed their happiness while launching the poster for the opening of the registration in the country.
Moreover, they also shared the protocols and guidelines and the criteria for the registration of the nominations in the award function.
The authorities expressed, “The Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme (EDP) is really pleased to declare its collaboration with the National Youth Awards with its sponsorship of the Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award 2022.”
Further, they have informed that to organise the award function, the Department has collaborated with the National Youth Awards through sponsorship.
The registration for the nominations is officially opened till April 22nd 2022. The authorities have also made some criteria and requirements in the selection process of the nominees for the award function.
Here are the requirements for the registration process of the nomination for The Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award.
- The candidate who will apply for the nominations must be residing or national of Antigua and Barbuda.
- The age group is also varied from 10-35 years for the making eligibility in the nominations of the award function.
- The businesses of the candidate should be registered in Antigua and Barbuda.
- The candidate for the nomination must have to submit an executive summary that will determine their business.
- The summary should not be more than one page.
- Character is also an utmost aspect that would determine his/her eligibility in the nomination process.
The collection of the forms will happen at the EDP Secretariat, Ground Floor, Sagicor Building. Moreover, the candidate could also email their nominations forms via email at email@example.com.