Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua and Barbuda is all set to host STAMP 268 – “Ah Fu Arwe Subben on Saturday, June 24, 2023. The event will be held at Victoria Park from 11 am to 7 pm.
Department of Creative Industries and Culture Unit will host the event and announced the criteria for admission into the event.
- The admission fee for adults- $10
- The admission fee for 12 and under- $5
The Stamp 268 will feature four events which are as follows:
- Buy Local: Arts, Craft, Skin Care, Handmade Jewelery, Soap, Candles, Agro-Processing and Fashion will be part of the buy local.
- Mini Food Fair: The activity will feature Local Sweets a treats and food.
- Heritage games: The games will be included Marble, Dominos, Warri, Stones, Rounders and Wheela.
- Kidz zone: The event will feature exciting competitions and more.
Local Craft, hydroponics, fashion, skincare and Beauty products, Kids’ fun zone, toys, homemade ice cream, local drinks, food, sweets and treats, Dominoes, Marble, Warri, Wheela race and featuring the Maypole Dancers, all on Saturday, 24th June 2023 at the Victoria Park from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm with an entrance fee of $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children under 12 years.
Department of Culture invited the citizens and said,”Don’t miss the fun, don’t miss the games, don’t miss the amazing deals from some of Antigua’s best vendors and creatives. It’s “STAMP 268 – “Ah Fu Arwe Subben,” hosted by Creative Industries. “Bring ya chilren, bring ya fren, bring ya mammy and ya daddy and come!”
Interested persons/vendors are kindly asked to complete their registration at the Department of Culture on Lower Nevis Street or online by visiting the Department of Culture’s page on Facebook or requesting an E-Form via email at [email protected]. STAMP– 268 gives the opportunity for Artisans, Fashion Designers, Sweet Treats, and Food Vendors to be part of this event by registering with the Department of Culture.