Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua and Barbuda Tourism, through its Facebook Page, outlined the entire description of the romantic six-day and five-night vacation at Carlisle Bay in the country.
The Tourism Authority also organized the luck winner contest, and the winner will get a luxurious stay at the resort in Antigua and Barbuda.
Valued at more than $17,000 CAD, one lucky winner and their guest will receive a luxurious stay at the renowned Carlisle Bay resort in Antigua. The visitors can enjoy these islands of paradise known for their friendly and welcoming people, pink-and-white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. The resort is an idyllic setting to rekindle the romance with a vow renewal ceremony.
The prize trip includes:
● Round-trip economy airfare from a major gateway in Canada—Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto or Halifax (taxes payable by the winner)
● Round-trip ground transfers between Carlisle Bay and V.C. Bird International Airport
● Five nights, all-inclusive, double-occupancy luxury suite accommodation at Carlisle Bay Resort
● Vow renewal ceremony
● Full breakfasts, three-course lunches, afternoon tea and three-course dinners at Indigo on the Beach, Jetty Grill or East restaurants
● Drinks, including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glass
● Access to water sports: snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle-boarding
● Use of nine tennis courts including four with floodlights, a large free-form pool, 900 square-foot state-of-the-art gym with Techno-Gym equipment
● Guided nature walks in the rainforest
Antigua and Barbuda has secured a place among the top five most influential honeymoon destinations around the world. The destination has been recognised by the Kuoni as one of the leading long-haul tour operators in the United Kingdom.
The top ten honeymoon countries were:
𝟱. 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗮
8. United Kingdom
10. Costa Rica