Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua and Barbuda is all to stage a Taste of Wadadli as part of activities of the Tourism Week on December 9, 2022, at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium. The Stadium will be filled with Food, Culture, Cricket, and exciting entertainment. The event will be under the theme-” Our Food, Our Culture, Our Home.”
Antigua and Barbuda Hotels and Tourism Association cited, “Starting From 11:00 am, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium will be filled with Food, Culture, Cricket and Exciting Entertainment.”
The audience will be asked to experience the Cultural parade featuring:
- Cultural Dancers
- The pulsating rhythms of the Steelpan by Zahra Lake and Japhon Barthley
- Drum core performance by Bon Appetit Drum Corp
- Iron Band performance by Point IronBand.
It is called to be a day of entertainment visitors cannot afford to miss as it will be filled with numerous activities. Taste of Wadadli is a day of Food, Culture, Entertainment and CRICKET.
The tourism association invited the audience for the ODI Cricket Showdown between Windies Cricket Women Vs England Women. Cricket Match will bowl off in fine style at 2:00 pm.
The entrance to the Taste of Wadadli is free of cost. Cricket Lovers can also enjoy The Taste of Wadadli Mixologist Competition during the Innings break at 5:10 pm at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Parking Lot.
“Come celebrate with us on Friday, December 9, V.C. Bird Day, for a full day of Cricket, Cuisine and Culture, “said the association.
People will be allowed to open their spirits to be entertained on Friday, December 9 2022(V.C. Bird Day), at Taste of Wadadli.
Antigua and Barbuda Hotels and Tourism Association announced that the visitors could win two free tickets to the USA at the Taste of Wadadli.
“YES! You Read it right! You can WIN 2 tickets for FREE to travel to the United States of America compliments the U.S. Office of Antigua and Barbuda, “said the association.
The Tourism Association announced the criteria for winning the two tickets to the United States of America.
- Simply represent the national flag of Antigua and Barbuda by wearing at least 3(Three) of the Colours of the flag at the Taste of Wadadli Cultural Event and automatically enter into the draw!
- Taste of Wadadli, A taste of the best of Antigua and Barbuda, will be hosted on the National Holiday – V.C. Bird Day on December 9 at the Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Stadium at 11:00 am!
- SO GET YOUR COLOURS READY and Show your National Pride.