Antigua and Barbuda: Antigua Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Barbuda Affairs announced the results of the MPL Cool and Smooth Sherma Jackson Business League. The league was held on December 18, 2022.
Read here: The entire scenario of finals of the MPL Cool and Smooth Sherma Jackson Business League, December 18.
- TG Welding forfeited to the Antigua Barbuda Defense force.
- AFBAHLUR def Time of Victory by six weeks.
- Batting 1st
- Time of Victory 109/5 off 10ovs.
- Essan Warner 78
- Michael Greaves 15
- Monique Titus 2ovs 23rns 2wks.
- AFBAHLUR United 115/5 in 9.1ovs
- Rodney Williams 21
- Vincey Bowen 19
- Melique Jacobs 16
- Shaquan Hewlett 16
- Stanley Farrel 2ovs 17rns 2 weeks
Male player of the finals was Essan Warner and the Female player was Monique Titus.
- Highest score female- Kimberly Anthony, 65
- Most wickets female- MoniqueTitus, 15
- Most wks male- Visal Gobin, 9.
The highest individual score was male, Essan Warner, 112 and the most runs, 373.
- Best uniform- AFBAHLUR.
- First place preliminary- TG Welding.
- 3rd place- Antigua Barbuda Defense force
- 2nd place- Time of Victory.
- 1st place and 2022 champions, AFBAHLUR
- MVP Essan Warner
- MVP Monique Titus.
- Youth MVP Taj Liburd.
The Agriculture Ministry of Antigua and Barbuda extended gratitude to the organisers and stated, “Thanks to Cool and Smooth, Potters Club specialy Gale and Carla, Umpires Arthur, Julian and Candice.”
They also extended special thanks to Scorers Barbie, Menova. Special mention to Shermina, Kimberly and Andra and Special thanks to grounds man Conrad.
“Special thank you to Fitzroy Rewinding, Richard Dyer , Bingo Frederick, Tolang, Dicky Bird and to the teams and their crew , an exceptional thank you. It was fun, “said the ministry.
Besides this, Antigua and Barbuda is known as the perfect place to spark romance in a relationship. It was voted the “Caribbean’s Most Romantic Destination” two years in a row.
Here are reasons to travel to Antigua and Barbuda for your next romantic getaway:
- Beaches: Get ready to soak up the sun! From secluded coves to world-famous stretches of pink sand, there’s a beach to suit every taste.
- Landscape: Take a break from the sea and experience what the land has to offer. The country offers lush green hills and valleys inland, perfect for hiking, swimming, and photo opportunities.
- Relaxed atmosphere: Kick off your shoes and relax! One thing that sets Antigua apart from other Caribbean islands is its relaxed vibe. People will find small inns, locally owned eateries, and authentic charm—perfect for couples who want to unwind and enjoy quality time together.
- Adventure: Lace up your sneakers—we’re going zip lining! If zip lining isn’t your thing, opt for scuba diving, glass-bottom boat tours, or swimming with pigs.
- Romance: Antigua is the perfect place for nuptials. With the most breathtaking venues and experienced staff, your intimate (or grand!) celebration is in good hands.