Bahamas: The government of the Bahamas has announced the COVID-19 vaccination schedule for its northern island – Abaco, on 10 June 2021. The vaccination process would commence from 12 June 2021 in Abaco.
To make an appointment for vaccination, citizens can visit online at the official website – vax.gov.bs or see one of the local vaccination centres.
Both the first and second doses of the vaccine would be administered in Abaco.
Following is the schedule announced by the Bahamas government for Abaco –
On Saturday, 12 June 2021 –
- From 12 noon – 2 pm at Fox town (Fox town clinic)
- From 3 pm – 7 pm at Cooper’s town (Cooper town clinic)
- From 11 am – 6 pm at Marsh Harbour (Marsh Harbour clinic)
- From 10 am – 1 pm at Moore’s Island (Moore’s Island clinic)
- From 3 pm – 6 pm at Sandy Point (Sandy Point clinic)
On Sunday, 13 June 2021 –
- From 9 am – 6 pm at Marsh Harbour (Marsh Harbour clinic)
- From 2 pm – 6 pm at Hope town (Hope town clinic)
- From 9 am – 12 noon at Palm Island Shores
- From 2 pm – 5 pm at Sandy point (Sandy point clinic)
On Monday, 14 June 2021 –
- From 10 am – 3 pm at Green Turtle Cay (Green Turtle Cay clinic)
- From 9 am – 11 am at Man-O-War Cay (Man-O-War Cay clinic)
- From 1 pm – 4 pm at Guyana Cay (Guyana Cay all age school)
- From 9 am – 2 pm at Sandy point (Sandy point clinic)
Since the pandemic started, the island has reported a total of 12,027 cases of the COVID-19 mutant, out of which around 11,081 people have been recovered from the deadly virus.
The Bahamas island has reported a total of 232 deaths due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.