The COVID-19 pandemic has forced people to rethink their priorities and even geographical locations/citizenships. While the virus started to spread from a single place and contaminated the entire world, several locations are far away from the devastation caused by it.
St Kitts and Nevis fall into the same category. It is a twin-island nation in the Caribbean that recorded less than 45 COVID-19 cases and no virus-related deaths. The stable medical infrastructure, economy and overall stature makes it an ideal choice for people looking for a Citizenship by Investment Programme.
is the pioneer of the Citizenship by Investment Programmes; it was the first country in the world to offer economic citizenship to foreigners in 1984. It was launched to support economic growth and develop the private and public sectors of the economy.
Why St Kitts and Nevis?
- Accelerated Application Process: St Kitts and Nevis is the only country in the segment to offer an Accelerated Application Process that allows applications to be swiftly processed after paying a certain amount of application fee. Applications under the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) can be processed in only 60 days after all security checks.
- Full Citizen rights: Citizenship by Investment is legal and provides the same rights as those born in the country. All people who obtain citizenship through the economic citizenship programme gets equal rights as an ordinary citizen; this includes the right to live, study or work in the country.
- Ability to pass on citizenship: The forth-coming generations can inherit the citizenship obtained by their parents through the Citizenship by Investment Programme. Receivers get the ability to pass on citizenship to future generations.
- Exclusive offer: St Kitts and Nevis offer a special price on the Citizenship by Investment Programme under the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF); a family of four can obtain citizenship for a minimum investment of USD 150,000 which is generally USD 195,000 without an offer. At the same time, the cost for a single applicant remains the same at the non-refundable investment of USD 150,000.
- Visa benefits: Citizenship by Investment Programme gives visa-free and visa on arrival access to over 157 countries and territories, the benefit diminishes the long-processes of obtaining a visa.
Steps to obtain second citizenship under the Sustainable Growth Fund(SGF)
- Step 1: Selection of a licensed, authorised agent to process the application.
- Step 2: Complete all the application forms and necessary documentation as provided by the authorised agent.
- Step 3: Await the outcome of the application, and if approved, the applicant will receive a confirmation letter with the status approved in principle.
- Step 4: Make an investment in the Sustainable Growth Fund and play a part in St Kitts and Nevis’ blooming future.
- Step 5: Citizenship granted after all security and due diligence checks.