St Kitts and Nevis: Fifteen firefighters have been promoted to various higher ranks in St Kitts and Nevis Fire and Rescue Services on Thursday (October 5, 2023). Prime Minister Dr Terrance Drew extended congratulations to these members and wished them best for their future.
PM Dr Terrance Drew also presented the certifications to the officers. He said that the promotion marked their exceptional commitment to safeguarding the community of St Kitts and Nevis.
He also lauded the excellence and professionalism of the firefighters of the St Kitts and Nevis Rescue Services. PM Drew stated that their pivotal service in maintaining safety of the community is commendable.
He noted that their hard work and bravery in protecting the citizens has always worked well for the betterment of the country. He said that the entire nation is confident they will continue to serve the country with distinction.
PM Terrance Drew also applauded the Fire and Rescue Service and said that their commitment has uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
He added that the promotion also reflected their dedication, hard work and commitment to public safety. The promotion will nurture their talent in serving the nation. The Ministry of National Security and the St Kitts and Nevis Rescue Service also extended their greetings to the newly promoted officers.
The Ministry also expressed gratitude for their continued dedication and service to the nation.
The newly promoted officers with their ranks:
- Timothy Martin – Acting Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Mavis Whyte Archibald – Divisional Fire Officer
- Davron Clarke – Fire Station Officer
- Roosevelt Howe – Fire Sub Station Officer II
- Caringdaille Hodge – Fire Sub Station Officer II
- Tito Rosmond – Fire Sub Station Officer II
- Kenneth Dore – Fire Sub Station Officer I
- Julio Williams – Fire Sub Station Officer I
- Ericson Isaac – Fire Sub Officer
- McJulien Isaac – Fire Sub Officer
- Kalvis Belle – Fire Sub Officer
- Amal Richards – Fire Sub Officer
- Desmond Delashley – Fire Sub Officer
- Ryan Bloice – Fire Sub Officer
PM Dr Terrance Drew said, ”Their promotions reflect the courage, dedication, and hard work they have consistently displayed throughout their careers.”
The ceremony was also attended by Cecile Hull, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of National Security. She also extended greetings to the newly promoted officers. She lauded their service and wished them success in their future endeavours.
Anglina Byron, developed a deep-seated passion for journalism. Anglina is recognized for her tenacity, strength, and unwavering commitment to delivering honest and reliable news across the Caribbean. She covers general affairs of the region.